Chelsea EveningsEnhance any sunset no matter if it’s on the High Line Park in NYC, or the shores of the Pacific Ocean. This attractive wine tote hamper is filled with two bottles of Luscombe: one of Hot Ginger Beer and the other Raspberry Crush. Luscombe is an English company and uses all natural ingredients, many grown on their farm in Devon, England.
With the drinks covered, the food portion starts with two Vermont made products: Grafton two-year aged Cheddar, and a Smoked Pepperoni from Vermont Smoke. Also included are Firehook crackers, a crisp flatbread cracker with spices sprinkled on top. To make sure there is enough good noshing while day turns into night, you will find Black Truffle Potato chips from Spain; a bag of Grab and Go’s Spanish olives; and Bacon Peanut Brittle from the RedHead restaurant in NYC.
To end on a sweet note, we’ve include a fun nostalgic candy bar from the Grown Up Candy Bar Company, and an assortment of Bequet Caramels.
The attractive wine tote hamper fits two bottles and is great for your next BYOB affair.
List of Contents for: Chelsea Evenings
Please note that we reserve the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value.
- Luscombe Raspberry Crush (32 cl)
- Luscombe Hot Ginger Beer (32 cl)
- Vermont Smoked Pepperoni (7 oz)
- Grafton’s Two-Year Aged Cheddar (8 oz)
- Grab and Go’s Olives (3 oz)
- Firehook Crackers (7 oz)
- Torres Selecta Black Truffle Potato Chips (4.41 oz)
- Redhead Bacon Peanut Brittle (4 oz)
- Assorted Bequet Caramels (8 oz)
- Grown Up Chocolate Bar (2.3 oz)
- 2-Bottle Wine Tote Hamper