Send HappinessThis gift is somewhat tongue-in-cheek but guaranteed to produce an abundance of smiles. Packed in a vibrant and decorative blue valise are some of the basic essentials to bring a smile to any gloomy face. Inside are buttery shortbread fingers from the Shortbread House of Edinburgh; Oaties Sweet Biscuits; cocoa-dusted chocolate French truffles; an Emergency chocolate bar; and foil-wrapped chocolate flowers. Also included is a solar powered Bee Happy Dancing Flower, the perfect accessory for a desk or window for continuous happiness; finally, guaranteed to perk up even the most cynical spirit, the book HOW TO BE HAPPY, DAMMIT by Karen Salmansohn. Within its colorful, uniquely designed pages you will find pearls of wisdom to help discover daily satisfaction.
Note: This item is sensitive to heat and should not be in transit for more than 2 days. Please view this Message about Shipping this Item.
List of Contents for: Send Happiness
Please note that we reserve the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value.
- Solar Powered Dancing Flower
- “How To Be Happy, Dammit” Book
- Emergency Chocolate Bar(2.35 oz)
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh’s Shortbread Fingers (2pk)
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh’s Oaties (2pk)
- Wrapped Flower-Shaped Milk Chocolates (4 oz)
- French Cocoa Dusted Chocolates (3.5 oz)
- Bright Blue Patterned Valise