About Chelsea Market
Chelsea Market (www.ChelseaMarket.com) consist of more than 20 food related wholesale and retail businesses, all connected by a main concourse. The market spans an entire city block between 15th and 16th Streets and 9th and 10th Avenues in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. The concourse runs through a series of buildings that were built between 1880 and 1930, anchored by what was once the original Nabisco Oreo Cookie factory. This unique and historic space offers an opportunity to purchase quality food direct from the source.
We are privileged to be positioned alongside a wide variety of food specialty businesses in the market that all have distinctive products which can be included in our custom baskets.
The diverse menu of businesses in Chelsea Market include:
- Amyís Bread - A wide variety of handmade breads and sweets
- Bowery Kitchen Supplies - Commercial kitchen equipment
Phone: (212) 219-1457
- Buonitalia - Prodotti italiani autentici di alta gastronomia (Importer and distributor of Italian products, including pasta, cheeses, and olive oil).
- Chelsea Thai Wholesale
- The Chelsea Wine Vault - Wine store and climate controlled storage cellar facility
- The Cleaver Company - Pot pies, baked goods from an established caterer and event planner.
- Eleniís Cookies - "The only cookie company that uses dough as a canvas"
- Fat Witch Brownies
Phone:(212) 807 1335
- Hale & Hearty Soups - Home made soups prepared daily
- The Lobster Place - Fresh fish, lobster and seafood distributor and freshly prepared take-out seafood
- Manhattan Fruit Exchange - Fruit and vegetable purveyors
- Ronnybrook Farm Dairy - All natural dairy products, including glass bottled milk, all from the family farm in the Hudson Valley
- Ruthyís Cheesecakes - Old-fashioned New York style desserts including Rugelach
- Sarabeth's Bakery - Baked goods and as well as Sarabeth's well know jams and preserves.