This Middle Eastern spice paste with sweet apricot, ras el hanout, and a chili kick is an excellent way to add flavor to so many things!
Adding apricots, balsamic vinegar, ras el hanout and spices to our award-winning rose harissa paste creates a pleasingly sweet and spicy paste that brings new depths to a kofte or a dressing.
- Make a delicious dressing with lemon and olive oil
- Spread on a sandwich
- Spread onto a crispbread with cheese
- Use to marinade halloumi skewers
- Use as a replacement for chutney
- Mix into gravy for a roast chicken
- Add a spoonful to meatball or lamb kofta mix
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Rehydrated Paprika and Cayenne Peppers (23%), Raisins, Dried Apricots (13%), Capers, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Salt, Mixed Spices, Rice Flour, Rose Petals, Ras El Hanout (Ginger, Turmeric, Cumin, Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
Country of Origin: United Kingdom Vegetarian: Yes Net Weight: 170g
- There are no special shipping considerations for this product.